This User Agreement (hereinafter, the Terms and Conditions) governs the procedure of cooperation and investment activities by CRYPTO-TREND (hereinafter, the Company and the words that apply to the term “Company” in this context). And the user of the site of the company CRYPTO-TREND, which is a participant in the project of the Company (hereinafter referred to as the Client and words that are covered by the term “Client” in the given context). These Terms are subject to full confirmation by the Client when registering with the Site “www.crypto-trend.com”, which is the main tool that provides all the necessary functions, information, and access to all services of the CRYPTO-TREND Company.
The Terms also contain an exhaustive list of obligations assumed by the Company under this Agreement and the obligations of the Client, which must be strictly enforced on their part. The Client and the Company (hereinafter referred to as the Parties and words which are covered by the term “Parties” in the given context) have agreed and confirm full agreement with these Terms in their direct contextual sounding and the form set forth below.
- Any natural person who at the time of registration at the Company’s Site has come of age and is fully capable of participating in the CRYPTO-TREND project can become a member of the CRYPTO-TREND project in accordance with the laws of their country of residence and provided that the activities provided by these Terms do not contradict the laws of their country of residence.
- Performing the registration procedure on the Site www.crypto-trend.com, as well as the subsequent cooperation, including the realization of investment actions, is exclusively a decision taken by the Client voluntarily, without external influence, coercion or threats.
- Performing the registration procedure on the website “www.crypto-trend.com” is the final legal fact confirming that the Client fully accepts all the paragraphs of these Terms in full (“as is”), voluntarily gives their consent to the fulfillment of all duties without exception, provided not only by these Terms, but also by any other section of the Company Site (if it is provided for), and also receives certain rights that are unambiguously represented by the relevant paragraphs of these Terms.
- All text, audio and video materials contained (or that were, or will be contained) on the Site “www.crypto-trend.com”, as well as the design of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” in whole or its fragments (including possible changes and / or additions), any other information and information blocks contained on the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” are intellectual objects that have the properties of a product and fall under the protection of the International Copyright Law and are the exclusive intellectual property of the Company. Use of any video material, company logo, text materials, or articles for purposes not corresponding in spirit and / or content to the content of these Terms, is possible only on condition that such use is agreed about in writing with the legal department of the Company.
- The Client accepts and agrees that all information, including articles, video materials, opinions (including third-party experts) published (or which may be published) on the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” has to be viewed only as a recommendation-oriented content. Responsibility for the consequences of applying the above-mentioned content in practice lies solely with the Client.
- All disagreements and other disputable issues that the Parties may have in the course of business interaction shall be resolved solely by negotiation until the result that finally suits the Party.
Rights, duties and responsibilities of the Client
- Upon completion of the registration procedure in the Company’s project, the Client must fill in the registration form in the appropriate section of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com”; The Client is obliged to indicate only the correct, up-to-date and relevant information that is necessary for the correct realization of the registration procedure.
- The Client has the right to create only one unique account on the Site “www.crypto-trend.com”. The uniqueness of the account is determined by the combination of the User’s name, E-mail and IP-address and some other identifiers used by the system of the Site "www.crypto-trend.com" for identification. To prevent third-party access to the created unique account, the Client undertakes to use complex combinations containing numbers, letters and symbols, when creating a password for logging into the account.
- The Client carries out investment activities (creates a deposit) exclusively voluntarily, without coercion and on personal initiative; The Client is solely responsible for all possible consequences of these actions and takes into account all farce-majeur situations and risks.
- The Client has the right to invite new participants to the project, inviting them to cooperate with the Company through the advertising materials provided to them by the Company, through their unique referral link, and also using other, but necessarily and exclusively legal methods. For example, using the means of the Internet, messengers, and also using legitimate advertising methods and posting information about the company’s project on resources, including thematic forums, social networking groups, and websites. Also, the Client has the right to use any other methods and actions aimed at promotion of the project, which do not fall under the prohibition of the currently existing international legislation regulating such activities on the Internet.
- The Client has the right to increase the amount of an existing deposit by investing additional funds.
- The Client confirms and agrees that if the amount of an existing deposit is increased by investing additional funds, the term of the deposit increases in accordance with the chosen tariff plan.
- The Client agrees that he or she is obliged to provide publicly and / or not publicly, only reliable information about the project and the activities of the Company, and has no right to allow any public (in written and / or oral form) statements and / or actions discrediting business reputation of the Company; The Client agrees that any actions of this kind committed by them using mass media, blogs, social networks and other means of mass communication are inadmissible under any circumstances.
- The Client undertakes to use the contacts and the legal address of the Company solely for its intended purpose and for the purpose of optimizing mutual cooperation. The Client also agrees and confirms that under no circumstances will he or she use the Company’s contacts and address for the purpose of sending out private and other advertisements, for sending spam, information about other projects and companies, and also trying to correspond with the Company’s employees in order to resolve issues that are not related to these Terms and / or to the investment actions of the Client.
- The Client undertakes to ensure the storage of his or her personal data and authorization data (user name and password) in complete safety and to use antivirus programs and firewalls of licensed and official origin to protect this data, as well as to protect their personal computer, through which the Client carries out investment activities.
- The Client undertakes to disclose the cases and / or attempts of unauthorized access to his or her third party account to the Company's support service.
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that in case of violation of one or several points of these Terms, the Company has the right to unilaterally apply the appropriate foreclosure measures to him or her provided for each possible such case.
Rights, duties and responsibilities of the Company
- The Company provides the Client with round-the-clock access to the information and system resources of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” when Client uses their personal account in the project system from the moment the Client confirms the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- The Company ensures the confidentiality of personal data provided by the Client, as well as of the information of financial transactions. Whose data are stored in the Company’s databases, including in the personal account of the Client. Under no circumstances does the Company transfer data to third parties provided by the Client or appearing in the process of interaction with the Client. The Company shall not be liable for the safety of the provided data in the event that the Client, intentionally or not intentionally, failed to provide or could not provide the necessary level of protection of his or her personal data, account or in the case when the Client voluntarily transferred any information that is closed and confidential, to third parties.
- The Company grants the Client the right to accept all the terms of the User Agreement, and agrees to strictly observe all its clauses.
- The Company has the right to carry out actions aimed at raising the level of the Client’s awareness of the events and activities occurring in the Company’s project by sending the relevant content of notices, requests for additional information, Company news, announcements and other activity similar in form and the content to the Client’s e-mail address.
- The Company reserves the right, unilaterally and at its own discretion, to make changes, amendments or additions to these Terms. The Company undertakes to inform the Client about such changes to the content of these Terms, as well as about the planned date when such changes will come into force by posting relevant information on the official Site of the Company "www.crypto-trend.com". It is the responsibility of the Client to timely familiarize oneself with the changes in these Terms introduced by the Company. The occurrence of negative consequences due to non-familiarization or untimely familiarization with the changes that have occurred in these Terms is not the responsibility of the Company, this responsibility is entirely assigned to the Client.
The Company has the right to block and / or delete the Client’s account, as well as to block the Client’s investment funds in cases where the Client:
* intentionally or unintentionally violates these Terms;
* negatively and, at the same time, unreasonably, publicly, with the use of any mass media, talks about the company or its employees, as well as to about participants of the Company's project;
* sends newsletter using SPAM;
* creates more than one account in the Company’s project;
* ignores the Terms of the User Agreement;
* intentionally creates conditions under which the occurrence of interruptions in the operation of the official Site of the Company is possible;
* uses malicious and / or viral software aimed at worsening the work of the Company's Site;
* uses malicious and / or viral software aimed at capturing the personal data of other Clients and / or data stored in the databases of the Company's Site;
* uses the Project website of the Company for money laundering;
* uses funds obtained illegally and / or with violation of public agreements during the investment process;
* shows intolerance on national and / or religious grounds to other Clients;
* committed and / or commits any actions that fall under criminal punishments.
- The profit is accrued on a daily basis in accordance with the investment offer existing at the given moment and in accordance with the terms indicated on the company's website.
- The profit due to the Client on the investment amount invested by him or her is paid to the Client’s personal account balance.
- Withdrawal of funds on the Client’s request is processed manually, provided that the nominal value of the requested amount corresponds to the available account balance of the Client.
- Creation of a request for fund withdrawal is made by the Client independently, without participation of the Company.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $1.
- The Client acknowledges, confirms and agrees that he or she will not file claims against the Company in case of violation of the scheduled terms of money requested due to force majeure circumstances, technical problems on the sites of electronic payment systems, involved into the performing of the delayed payments or for other reasons beyond the control of the Company. The Client acknowledges and agrees that these factors of force majeure, as well as failures outside the Company’s project system, are factors that are not and cannot fall within the competence and scope of the Company's responsibility;
Granting of guarantees and limitation of liability
- The Company carries out its activities in strict compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as with respect to international investment cooperation and in accordance with international law.
- The Company provides revenue to the Client using sources of profitability provided by the Company’s activities in the field of crypto-currency, by means of trading on the exchange and conducting business investment in this area of activity. The company does not conduct any activity other than receiving profit from the crypto-currency market.
- The Company undertakes to ensure the correct and uninterrupted operation of the site "www.crypto-trend.com" within the scope of these Terms.
- In cases where the failure of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” occurred not through the fault of the Company and not because of the unprofessional actions of the Company’s employees, the Company is not responsible for the possible consequences, however, it guarantees the full restoration of the working capacity of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” and all its systems in the most possible (technically and physically) short term.
- The company's activities are directly related to the exchange trade, which in turn has its own rules and regulations and is subject to the laws of the exchange market. The company is not responsible for any risks associated with the rules and regulations of the exchange resources.
Term, amendment and termination of the contract
- The agreement on mutual business cooperation shall be deemed concluded from the moment of its acceptance by the Client in accordance with clauses 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 of these Terms and shall be valid for the whole duration of the existence of the Company's project.
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally amend and supplement these Terms without prior notice to the Client of the Company’s plans and reasons for making such changes. The Client accepts and agrees that he or she is obliged to monitor all possible changes and additions that the Company may make to the text of these Terms or to the text and / or content of any section of the Site "www.crypto-trend.com". The company provides information on all the changes that have occurred.
- If, after any changes and / or additions have been made, the Client continues to use the Site of the Company "www.crypto-trend.com" and / or make investment activities, this is a confirmation of the fact that the Client is familiar with these changes and / or additions, and also the fact that the Client fully understands the consequences of their further actions.
- If the Client violates the terms of these Rules, the Company reserves the right to block the Client's account without prior warning and subsequent negotiation and consultation procedures.
Denial of responsibility
- All materials and information contained on the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” must be considered, accepted and understood “as is” , without any explicit or implied (possible) guarantees, such as, but not limited to: implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, commercial attractiveness, or non-violation of any obligations, as well as possible promises related to guarantees.
- The content of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” cannot be considered as any legal, insurance, tax or investment advice, appeals and / or offers. Any information posted on the site "www.crypto-trend.com" should not be considered an imaginary recommendation or as our direct recommendation, or as a recommendation or advice of third parties. CRYPTO-TREND under no circumstances is responsible for any damage, loss or drawdown of the client resulting from the use of any information contained on the site "www.crypto-trend.com".
- Nothing can confirm and / or guarantee complete success and / or positive result in the future, based on past positive performance and / or current time.
- CRYPTO-TREND does not claim that the data presented in the form of content is decisive, complete, absolutely correct and / or fully and unconditionally confirmed by us. Before you make any money transactions, carefully study the contents of this section of these Terms.
- These Terms are available for free familiarization to all visitors and Clients of the project on the official Site "www.crypto-trend.com" of CRYPTO-TREND in the "User Agreement" section.
- The Parties acknowledge that these Terms are a Cooperation Agreement which, by the fact of performing the registration procedure, is signed by the Client in the same way as if he or she did personally on paper, has a bilateral legal effect, that is, the force of the original and cannot be challenged by third parties.
- The Parties recognize and confirm that any cooperation of the Parties is a private transaction, the details and conditions of which cannot be disclosed to third parties.
- The Parties acknowledge and confirm that the use of SPAM by the Client Party results in termination of this Agreement without the possibility of restoring Status Quo.
- All contents of the Site “www.crypto-trend.com” in whole or in part (for instance, in case of observance of a part of the reached new agreements), automatically correlates with these Terms and is subject to compliance by the Parties in the same order as these Terms. It is necessary to register to make a deposit Registration is free of charge